First of all I would like to thank Precious V for giving me the honor to finally display my first ever blogging award. They are a wonderful life blogger, from Manila and you must all really give them a visit.
So I started this blog out of depression and loneliness. I’ve written a whole post about it before which can be found here, but over time my blog has become more of a hub or a creative outlet for all my writing needs. I’ve always been keen for words and rhythm of the rhymes and having an outlet to just let out all the creative juices is really very wonderful. I always look towards blogging as an exodus to a euphoric place full of creative thought.
For all bloggers starting out and still learning the steps. My advice to you is to keep at it, you will not get famous over night, you will certainly not get any richer any time soon. You must blog because you want to, you must blog because you see a calling for yourself online. A place to express your inner most thoughts or simply ramble on about a random passionate topic, that should be your blog for you.
- Fleeting Pixel
- Once Upon A Blue Moon
- Bitter Ramblings
- A Blog To Regret
- An Ever Changing Writer I Am
- Peace, Love And Patchouli
- Paradoxical Sadness
- Muskan Reads and Writes
- Letters to Dionysus
- Blonde Write More
- A Passionate Wanderer
- Portfolio Passions and Purple
- Ami’s Blog
**If You Have Been Nominated Look Here**
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to.
- You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give a piece of advice or two to new bloggers.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Attach the award badge to the post (right click and save, then upload.)
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them.
- Provide a link to the award post you created.